BROWNS Study Tours are a great way for you to improve your English and experience 'the Australian way of life'.
BROWNS will customise a Study Tour to suit your specific needs. Let us know what your focus is and our professional team will design a unique study tour program that meets your educational/professional needs. You can even choose your own activities and excursions.
We can also organise full-time study options. For example - English Language Tuition combined with:
- Aged Care
- Child Care
To request a Study Tour itinerary and quotation, please contact us.
Duration: As requested by your group, with a minimum of 2 weeks
Program Dates: Any Monday with a minimum of 4 weeks notice
- Closed classes available for groups with a minimum size of 12 students
- Customised schedules created in partnership with the group coordinator
- Contextualised curriculums and qualified teachers appropriate for young groups
- Full Australian cultural immersion secured through tailored excursions
Entry Requirements: Available to large and small groups
Why choose BROWNS Study Tours?
- BROWNS Airport Pickup Driver will personally greet your Study Tour Group at the Airport then transport you to your Homestay accommodation
- BROWNS Homestay is twin-share; you will share a bedroom with another student in the Study Tour Group to help you feel more comfortable
- All BROWNS Homestay Families are friendly, caring and are experienced in hosting international students
- Homestay includes all meals - breakfast, lunch and dinner - plus transportation by car, to and from school
- Food is typically Australian, although you can expect to have familiar national dishes several times each week
- BROWNS Homestay Coordinator is available to help you adjust to Homestay life (you will be issued with a 24/7 emergency telephone number)
- BROWNS Student Services Staff offer a high level of support and personal attention
- BROWNS Teachers are qualified instructors who have been trained in the BROWNS System of ESL Teaching
- English lessons are challenging and enjoyable with an emphasis on conversational English
- Students are given frequent opportunities to speak English outside of the classroom
- An exciting range of activities and excursions are offered by BROWNS – to appeal to your age and educational/professional background
- You will attend a Graduation Ceremony and will be issued with a BROWNS Certificate of Completion